Symphony Quiz 1
For fun, can you name the 10 composers represented in this video from 40-50 seconds of music?
Hint: one of these is actually called "sinfonia" from the Baroque period
Hint: One of these is a composer who only wrote one symphony while young and became more famous as an opera composer.
1. Antonio Vivaldi - Sinfonia
2. Franz Joseph Haydn - Symphony #94
3. Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Symphony #41
4. Ludwig van Beethoven - Symphony #5
5. Felix Mendelssohn - The Italian Symphony
6. Franz Schubert - The Unfinished Symphony
7. Georges Bizet - Symphony in C
8. Sergei Prokofiev - Classical Symphony
9. Antonin Dvorak - New World Symphony
10. Petr Tchaikovsky - Symphony #4